ROW ADVENTURES MISSION & CORE VALUES
"Sharing Nature - Enriching Lives"
STRIVING FOR THE HIGH WATER MARK
- We continuously look for ways to learn and improve.
- We seek feedback from all stakeholders (employees, guests, suppliers, agencies).
- We provide detailed information about our trips in order to have informed guests.
- We provide a high-quality experience for our guests while building trust and friendship with them.
- We seek to fulfill guest expectations and, to meet both expressed and unexpressed needs.
BRINGING MEANINGFUL INTREPRETATION TO OUR GUESTS
- We encourage mastery in interpretive skills.
- To set the stage for a personal odyssey of discovery and exploration.
- Respecting each other – our guests, our team members, our suppliers and our agency partners.
- Respecting the Earth.
A HEALTHY, SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- We seek and encourage individuals who aim for the high watermark in their personal lives.
- We provide meaningful feedback to our employees.
- We provide fair compensation, along with a sense of value and worth.
- We strive for a balanced approach where family values are honored and work schedules allow time, flexibility and energy for family and relationships.
- We work to create an environment for the best people to grow and live their dreams.
- Successful ROW team members are always learning, improving and growing in terms of knowledge, skills and talents.
CONSERVATION & STEWARDSHIP
- We actively support and are involved with local, state, national and international conservation work.
- We facilitate guest education and involvement in conservation issues.
- We reduce, reuse and recycle at every level of our operation.
- We donate trips to various worthy causes within our local and statewide community.
- We donate 5% of pre-tax profits to conservation groups focused on the places we visit and use.
To provide life-changing travel experiences that have a positive impact on our guests, our guides and the people and places we visit.