Corporate Groups - Private & Custom Tours
Looking for an edge to get your team to the next level? Our corporate adventure programs combine the excitement of a ROW Adventure with the facilitation expertise of our partners at Muddy Shoe Adventures (MSA) to provide you with a truly transformational experience! Whether you are rafting the Rogue, biking the Bitterroot, or hiking at the Huaorani Ecolodge, each corporate adventure is fully customized to help you develop leadership skills and improve team performance, all while having a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- We’ll open w/ introductions and goal-setting activities when the group arrives. Time: 1 hour.
- Every ‘Adventure Day’ thereafter we will have a brief check-in in the mornings after breakfast before heading out for the day’s adventure. Time: 15—20 minutes.
- We will incorporate discussions about what the group is experiencing into lunch. Time: 15 minutes.
- At the end of every ‘Adventure Day,’ we will lead the group in an informal conversation about their experience that day and have them focus on bringing awareness to their actions and behaviors and those of the rest of the group. Time: 1 hour.
- Once the adventure program is over, we’ll engage the group in an extended discussion and sequence of activities designed to help them extract lessons and learnings from the adventure and apply those lessons to the specific workplace opportunity or challenge they are facing. The use of metaphors will be prominently used to link the adventures with the workplace. This process could take 1—2 days.