1. We will pick 10 videographers to participate in this competition. Each participant is welcome to bring 1 model/assistant with them on their trip.
2. You're not entered into the competition until we approve your request. You will be notified by phone and email on July 10th if you have been selected as a participant.
3. Each participant will be assigned to one of ROW's multi-day rafting trips in Idaho or Oregon.
4. By entering, you agree to provide ROW Adventures with perpetual non-exclusive rights to display your videos on our website and social-media, plus the right to assign limited usage rights to online and print news outlets, blogs and social-media websites covering the event. Whenever we use your entries in such a manner, we will attribute the work to you (with a link to your website when appropriate). You also agree to provide ROW Adventures with ALL of your raw video captured during the trip that we can use for our own marketing purposes.
5. Video entries are only limited by your creativity. All editing techniques will only be judged by our voting fans.
6. Video entries must be submitted to ROW Adventures one week after the date of your trip, or ROW will bill you and collect payment for the trip.
7. You must be at least 18 years of age and your model must be at least 16 years of age on the date of your assignment.
8. You and your model must be mentally and physically competent enough to participate in your assigned activities, and must sign our standard ROW Adventures waiver form on the day of the event. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent sign their waivers.
9. The winner of the ROW Adventures Video Competition is the videographer that 1) produces the most "unique views" on the ROW Adventures YouTube and Vimeo channels. Feel free to invite unlimited friends and family members to vote by viewing the video. We have analytics tracked on both YouTube and Vimeo to monitor any foul play.
10. The winner will receive a trip on our Galapagos Unbound tour in the 2013 season. Flights not included.
11. ROW Adventures employees are not eligible to participate.
12. Travel expenses to, from and at ROW Adventures trips —such as gasoline and food—are the responsibility of participants